UPGRADE YOUR ZMORPH FAB OR HAVE A SPARE DUAL EXTRUDER READY TO GO!
ZMORPH DESIGNED THE DUAL PRO EXTRUDER FOR THE MOST ADVANCED APPLICATIONS OF 3D PRINTING THAT USE AND COMBINE TWO 1.75 MM FILAMENT MATERIALS TO 3D PRINT ONE OBJECT.
ZMorph's Dual Pro Extruder with its single-nozzle mixer hot end enables two color or two material 3D printing with your VX 3D printer, with advanced features like printing with water soluble support material, image mapping, and color blending. It is compatible with the ZMorph interchangeable tool head system and can be easily swapped with any other tool head in just a few steps. The Dual Pro Extruder Tool Head works with 1.75mm filaments, like ABS, M-ABS, PLA, HIPS, Flex materials, and PVA, as well as other filament materials.
ZMORPH FAB 1.75MM DUAL PRO PLASTIC EXTRUDER TOOL HEAD FEATURES:
- Construction: High-quality 3 mm aluminum frame
- Compatible with Fab's automatic tool head detection system
- Hot End: Mixer Hotend equipped with filament mixer. Designed for 1.75mm filament
- Temperature Control: 1 thermistor
- Temperature Range: 0 – 250°C
- Nozzle: 0.4 mm
- Motors: Nema 11 stepper with planetary gear (x2)
- Extrusion: Direct Drive
- Recommended Printing Resolution: 0.2 mm
- Supported Printing Resolution: 0.025 – 0.4 mm
- Extruder Dimensions: 170 x 115 x 70 mm